PPR-C Pipe stands for “Polypropylene pipe Random Copolymer” is an exact optimal solution for distribution use of hot & cold water in all advanced residential buildings, business centre points, Housing societies and different industries because of its high temperature and pressure. It is offered very high performance even under high and low temperatures and pressure conditions.
Warming and hot water systems, for the most part, utilized as a part of fresh water PPRC Pipes and Fittings ultra-high molecular structure due to a high level of use and durability.
- Shows high resistance to chemicals polypropylene pipes.
- Rust, Corrosion will not be deprived.
- PPRC pipes of the inner surface are smooth because there is a chance of the fluid on the surface of the pipe-like grip.
- Flexible, unbreakable, portable, and easy to lay.
- It is difficult to ignite.
- Heat and Sound insulation.